Communications is at the core of every program executed by the Copper Alliance™ .Through common support and partnerships, it is possible to ensure that positive, scientifically proven messages about copper are developed and shared with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Through our programs we endeavor to establish copper as a material addressing sustainable development concerns and position the copper industry as a key contributor to addressing many of society’s greatest challenges.
- Guidelines and Procedures: Crisis Management Guidelines
- Guidelines and Procedures: Identity Guidelines
- Guidelines and Procedures: Social Media Policy
- Guidelines and Procedures: Exhibition Guidelines
- Document Sharing / Benchmarking
- Image / Video Library
- Personal Release Form
- Societal Benefits of Copper